First and foremost, THANK YOU for your continued business! With widespread concern over the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, I wanted to take this opportunity to share the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website page concerning the COVID-19 virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html Right now, the primary concern is for the health and safety of everyone.
I would also like to update you on the precautions I have taken to provide a safe environment for my customers.
With that in mind, I have made several changes to our daily business operations in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
• I am closely monitoring the latest developments and following the guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
• All non-essential employees are now working from home.
• I am also asking you, as clients, to call and schedule an appointment for estimates or to drop off of your vehicle.
• There will be NO walk-in business at this time.
• If you have experienced fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath please call and reschedule your appointment and DO NOT come into the shop.
• I already follow stringent guidelines in cleaning and sanitizing. As an extra precaution, I have increased the frequency of these cleanings as well as going above and beyond what is expected at this time to ensure excellent infection control including disinfecting your car prior to its delivery back to you.
I appreciate your business and am praying for all as we move forward through this global event.
Sincerely, James Bergin, Owner